Terms and Conditions
By booking our services you are bound to these terms and conditions. Please read carefully. A booking is only guaranteed once these terms and conditions are signed and the retainer fee is paid in full.
- Please take care when providing all details for your event installation/pick up order. You will confirm accuracy at the time of booking.
- A retainer fee of 50% of total billed is required at the time of booking to secure your date and items needed to fulfill your installation and our terms and conditions must be signed and returned to us before your date is secured.
- Remaining balance owed to Balloon Bar and Events needs to be paid in full 7 days before your event. When sending a payment transfer, please ensure your name is on the payment or payment notes.
- Payments can be made with cash, debit/credit card, Paypal, Venmo, or CashApp. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Amex. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Failure to make the required payment by the given due date regardless of amount may result in any/all of the following:
- Invalidation and removal of any applicable discounts, special promotions, complimentary services, etc.
- The forfeiture of any payments already made.
- The release of event date and time.
- Termination of the contract.
- Color or design changes to an order after the retainer fee is paid are subject to a fee. We order items needed to satisfy your order 2-3 days after booking and if you change a color or flower selection, backdrop, decals, etc. we MAY have to charge a small fee if we do not stock the additional changes you are requesting.
- Retainer fees are non-refundable.
- Retainer fees are transferrable. Contact us as soon as possible with the new date of your event. Your new event date/time will not be secured until you have received a written confirmation from Balloon Bar and Events. If we cannot confirm your new requested event date/time, the retainer fee is forfeited and not refundable. Retainer fees cannot be transferred 7 days or less prior to your event.
- Cancelations 7 days or less prior to your event will not be refunded.
- In the unlikely event Balloon Bar and Events must cancel your booking for reasons beyond our control, you will be fully refunded including all retainer fees. You will be notified by email and phone call with as much notice as possible. Refunds will be processed within 48hrs.
- Props are NOT toys. Please ensure children do not play with our props including, but not limited to, florals and greenery, rings, backdrops, chairs, table, dessert cart, etc. Something for sitting/standing; a chair, rug, etc.is allowed if being used for its intended purpose.
- All props will be fully inspected upon collection for any damage. Any missing or damaged items will be charged at full replacement value to the client. This includes damaged or missing items from client’s guests.
- In the event a fabric prop becomes soiled, including, but not limited to, chair cushions, pillows, or throw blankets, please clean up with water on a clean rag only and press/dab. Do not rub or use ANY type of cleaner or stain remover.
- We ask that if any of our props that are setup in an outdoor setting be brought inside or fully covered in the event of any precipitation.
- If you are collecting your Grab and Go Mini Garland, Balloon Mosaic, Balloon Columns, Balloon Bouquets or other smaller orders, please ensure you come in a suitably sized vehicle. An SUV or a truck is ideal. You do not want to shove or squish your balloons. Trucks should have a net cover or tie downs.
- Upon collection, you will be asked to fully inspect and approve your balloons to ensure you are 100% happy with them. You will sign off your pick up order, after which the balloons are your responsibility to maintain.
- Pickup is in Stallion Springs, CA.
- Orders not picked up by date and time scheduled will not be refunded.
DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION:
- Delivery and installation fees will be included in your final invoice. Some installations include delivery and install, some do not depending on size and complexity.
- All balloons and props rented are your responsibility upon completion of your installation and signed off until they are verified and collected after your event by Balloon Bar and Events.
- Balloon Bar and Events does not cancel for bad weather. Cancellations occur when the Local Government or State officials deem dangerous weather or natural disaster. Road closures due to weather and conditions will be cancelled only in the event that Balloon Bar and Events cannot safely make it to the installation location or if the venue closes.
- Balloons can be affected by temperature and humidity. Balloon Bar and Events will not be held liable for the reaction of any balloon decor to the weather or uncontrollable acts of nature including, but not limited to, rain, wind, or extreme cold or heat. Balloon Bar and Events cannot guarantee perfect results for any installation done outdoors or in these uncontrollable environments.
VENUES AND PERSONAL RESIDENCE:
- It is the Client’s responsibility to confirm if the venue allows the following: helium tanks, helium balloons, tall structures, wall hangings and adhesives, ladders, power tools, extensions cords and balloon inflation devices prior to any payment made to Balloon Bar and Events. If the Client fails to confirm the venue’s rules for balloons, helium tanks/balloons, wall hangings and adhesives, ladders, power tools, extension cords and balloon inflation devices prior to making any payment(s), said payment(s) will be forfeited and considered non-refundable if the venue does not allow these items.
- It is the Clients responsibility to make arrangements for Balloon Bar and Events to gain access of the venue. The Client is also responsible for obtaining any permits, access passes, gate/room access cards, wristbands for entire staff, as well as notify Balloon Bar and Events of any room changes within the venue, if applicable, with at least 24 hours’ notice. Access arrangements apply to access prior to the event for installation, as well as access to strike or breakdown any props, designs, equipment, rental collection, etc. after the event.
- The majority of installation takes place at your location/venue of the event. Please ensure there is sufficient time allocated for this at your location/venue. Balloon Bar and Events asks for 2-3 hours prior to your event time. Larger events with multiple balloon installations or larger installations will need more time and will be confirmed before booking. Indoor setups can be done the day before if there are no helium filled balloons. It is the client's responsibility to ensure Balloon Bar and Events has access to the event venue for the time quoted for installation.
- We ask that you provide Balloon Bar and Events with your venue's phone number and contact extensions and names. We also advise you give your venue our contact info as well. This helps ensure communication is available in case of changes, questions, directions, etc.
BALLOON AND PROP SAFETY AND USE:
- Balloons are not toys and should be treated with care and supervision. Keep children away from balloon displays.
- Balloons are a choking hazard. Balloon Bar and Events cannot be held responsible in the event of an animal or human choking on a balloon, broken balloon pieces, or balloon installation setup equipment including, but not limited to, rubber bands, latex balloon ties, zip ties, tape, Velcro, staples, and small clips.
- Props and fixtures can cause injuries or damage if misused. Balloon Bar and Events will not be held liable for any injuries or damage to the client, client’s guests, animals, venue, or personal residence caused by or resulting from any rented prop or fixture.
- Please do not strike (pop), move or break down displays unless agreed upon with Balloon Bar and Events in writing. The only exception is sudden precipitation, we kindly ask you to completely cover or move props/displays indoors if applicable.
INSTALLATION AND TOOLS:
- Installations are done using an array of options including, but not limited to, command strips, removable wall mounts, sticky hooks, suction hooks, binder clips, painters tape, etc. If there is a preference in method of installation materials, please let Balloon Bar and Events know and we will adjust our installation accordingly.
- Balloon Bar and Events will use an on-site balloon inflation device and will need to have access to a standard 110/120V wall outlet AC power source. Please contact us if the installation location does not have a 110/120V AC power source within 100ft of the installation location.
- For certain installations with wood panels, large backdrops, props, etc. Balloon Bar and Events will be using power tools.
- If your installation is indoors the noise may interrupt a child’s nap before the event and this is why we let you know of our tools ahead of time. Most likely, we can utilize a garage or outdoor area for additional inflation or use of tools. While we will do our absolute best, sometimes the use of tools indoors is unavoidable.
- We ask that during installation we are able to work as uninterrupted as possible to ensure we are completed in the allotted timeframe and can pay close attention to all details.
- Balloon releases of any amount are absolutely not offered by Balloon Bar and Events. All orders with the intention of balloon releases (free floating) will be cancelled immediately and all payments made will be forfeited. Balloons released are extremely bad for the environment.
- If you want a gender reveal box with balloons inside to rise out of the box when opened, the balloons will be secured to the bottom of the box.
REFUSAL OF SERVICES:
- In the event that Balloon Bar and Events feels an installation is unsafe due to structure, environment, guests, surrounding circumstances, etc. Balloon Bar and Events will leave all inflated balloons at the venue and proceed to remove all structures and equipment. This includes any of the rental props the client has paid for. In the event of an unsafe environment or situation that requires Balloon Bar and Events to leave the location, any payments paid towards that install will be non-refundable.
- Balloon Bar and Events have the right to refuse service for any reason.